With the ever increasing level of competition in the SUV market, most of the automakers are trying to offer their best to its customers. The first SUV from Denali series came in 1992 and since then automobile enthusiasts have seen 4 generations. But now with the launch of 2017 GMC Yukon Denali, its makers have tried to make their presence in the minds of its buyers.
Exclusive Interior Design
The inner cabin of latest GMC Yukon Denali will offer the standard of innovation and refinement. It can also be said that its cabin is a real definition of comfort, craftsmanship and capability and offers list of premium features such as:
- Heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seat for a comfortable
- Power-tilt and telescopic steering column
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system
- Genuine Java Burl wood inlays
- Illuminated storage behind 8-inch articulating diagonal color touch radio screen with IntelliLink
- Front door windows are laminated with acoustic windshield which assists in active noise cancellation
Standard Safety Alert Technologies
Makers of 2017 GMC Yukon Denali have designed this vehicle with latest safety alert technologies and it helps its occupants to enjoy safe driving experience. There are standard features like:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Intelli beam headlamps
- Forward collision warning system with low speed automatic braking
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Ultrasonic motion detectors which are located in its overhead console
- Remote door unlock
- Automatic Crash Response
Along with all these advanced features, there are few more such as first front center airbag, head curtain side impact airbags, dual stage frontal airbags, reinforced steel safety cage, etc.
This is the section where GMC has always focused more and this time also 2017 GMC Yukon Denali and 2017 GMC Yukon Denali XL they loaded with such advanced features.
The makers have developed MYGMC mobile app which helps its buyers to control features of the vehicle from their smartphone. With this feature, drivers can even start engine, check fuel economy, air pressure and locate the vehicle.
The description of engine of 2017 GMC Yukon Denali goes like :
- Under its hood, there is 6.2-liter V8 EcoTec 3 powertrain and it can generate up to 420 HP and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- The engine is mated with 6-speed automatic transmission which helps in offering great efficiency level
- The brake rotor of this vehicle uses GM-exclusive DURABLE corrosion protection
- It also has the towing capacity of 8,400 pounds
- With Active Fuel Management technology, EPA ratings check at 17 mpg in city and 22 mpg on highways
2017 GMC Yukon Denali Advanced Lighting
The 2017 model is integrated with high-density discharge projector beam headlamps. The makers have also opted for GMC signature LED rear tail lamps. The appearance of this vehicle is also dazzled with the availability of front LED turn signals and GMC signature daytime running lamps.
Competition and Pricing
The 2017 GMC Yukon Denali offers great competition to Toyota Sequoia, Nissan Armada and Ford Expedition. Buyers who are willing to buy this exclusive vehicle have to pay $65,000. The price also varies with additional features and equipment.