The automobile industry has seen a lot of growing demands in the SUV and crossover markets for the past couple of years. This mid-size SUV segment is populated by all major automobile manufacturers in the world, and hence there is stiff competition among these companies. 2018 Infiniti QX70 looks to move past its competitors, to bring a quality vehicle to its customers.
Although their 2017 Limited Edition model was quite successful, Infiniti did not have a great year with their QX line of SUV models. Thus, they are looking to revitalize this franchise in a major way in 2018. Following this policy, they have started to introduce better powertrain features as well as improved design changes in this upcoming model Infiniti QX70 2018.
Since 2018 Infiniti QX70 is still in its production stage of development, official statements from Infiniti regarding this automobile have been quite vague. Still, experts suggest that customers can look for an improved flagship powertrain model for this new vehicle.
According to official sources, this 2018 model will feature an upgraded version of their QX70 flagship engine. Thus, it will be a 3.7 liter V6 cylinder unit that is capable of producing around 325 HP of max power, as well as around 267 lb-ft of max torque. Customers can also expect to get a better output spec, depending upon engine configuration changes.
Additional performance specs for this 2018 Infiniti QX70 model also include:
• A 6-speed automatic transmission module for improved acceleration.
• A decent fuel economy rating, estimating around 21 mpg for city drive, as well as 25 mpg on highways.
• Improved top speed of 155 mph, with a better overall 0-60 mph acceleration.
• Standard rear wheel drive train setting, with provisions for an all-wheel drivetrain configuration.
2018 Infiniti QX70 Redesign
There are a lot of upcoming features in 2018 Infiniti QX70 as far as its design and overall build are concerned. Infiniti has already stated that their aim with this model is to make a transition to a new generation mid-size SUV franchise. Thus customers can expect a host of new changes to this model.
Its front fascia will be completely revamped with visual upgrades to its grille design, windscreen as well as an improved hood design. In addition to that, Infiniti QX70 2018 will also include chrome highlights on its side profile. Additional design changes also include:
• Better LED technology for head and tail lights.
• Improved body cavity design with better aerodynamic stability and traction control.
• Modified rear fascia, with a bulkier C-pillar design.
• Integrated technological upgrades in its interior design, with better infotainment.
• Smooth driving controls with steering wheel changes and a modified central console.
Price and Release
2018 Infiniti QX70 will be featured at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in 2017 for its customers and enthusiasts. Since this model is still in production, its pricing details have not yet been released. However, experts suggest that its base MSRP will be around $47,500, although optional equipment might cost extra. As far as its release is concerned, customers can expect to get their hands on it by early 2018.